Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas



We spent Christmas in Seattle this year. It was really fun because Hayes and Madison really got into Santa this time around. Joe made our favorite ribs for Christmas Eve dinner, and we set out some cookies, milk, and broccoli (we ran out of carrots, but I am sure the reindeer appreciated the extra iron).


Christmas morning the kids were thrilled that Santa had come. Joe's sister Melissa came over later for breakfast and to open presents. I made my famous and delectable Blueberry Boy-Bait; it really is addicting. The kids loved opening the presents and kept asking if there were more. Joe totally spoiled me this year. I am a lucky girl! Later that day we drove to Yakima to visit Joe's family and open more presents to the excitement of our children. We enjoyed seeing Joe's family and friends, and just had fun hanging out and catching-up with everyone.














No comments: