I have been thinking lately how lucky I am to have him around. Here is a list of things that he has done lately to make me like him.
1. He cleaned out the microwave..2 times.
2. He rents chick-flicks I have wanted to see even though he hates them.
3. He makes dinner more than I do lately, and is probably the better cook.
4. He does most of the grocery shopping; a chore I detest.
5. He always takes the kids to do fun things so that I can get my homework done.
6. He makes me hot chocolate (my favorite) when I am cold.
7. He is thoughtful, fun, and supportive.
We'll keep him! Thanks sweet-ums, have a happy birthday...at the hospital!