- There is a huge lavender plant right outside our front door that smells amazing.
- Living near the U Village and some pretty awesome shopping and restaurants.
- The growing list of things to do in Seattle.
- Driving through downtown and seeing the "big city" (as Madison calls it).
- Being able to walk or take the bus places.
- Having a playground at our complex.
- Having an urban trail right behind our house.
- Our "yard" covered in blackberries.
- Mt. Rainier, the trees, the ocean, etc.
- A Metropolitan Market right down the trail from our house with so many gourmet things I want to try!
- The cost of living is astronomical!
- No Walmart in a 15 mile radius.
- Trying to park a Ford Explorer in tiny little spots.
- Our carpet! Any volunteers to come clean it?