Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Reunions

I spent the last two weekends at family reunions and definitely had a good time. Last weekend Madison and I too a road trip to stay with my mom's side of the family and visit a reunion for my dad's side of the family. On our way there we stopped in Twin Falls to go through the temple open house there which was really cool. It had some great murals of local significance that I enjoyed. This was also my first time driving on the freeway since my car accident last summer, and the first leg of our journey was awful because I was so nervous the entire time.

This weekend Joe, Madison, Hayes, and I went to McCall Idaho for another of my dad's family reunions. We spent Friday out on Payette Lake boating and jet skiing. It was a lot of fun. This was my first time water skiing in about six years, and it was nice to know that I could still get up. Hayes tried the lake out, but it was too cold for his taste. Madison tubed and had a fun time with all of my cousins. The next day a couple of us headed out for some mountain biking in Ponderosa State Park near the lake. There were some pretty grueling hills, but it was fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

Aly said...

Fun! Look at those twins in the water. I can't get over how alike they look.