Saturday, January 1, 2011

Las Vegas Bowl







My dad, two of my brothers, Joe, and I drove down to Vegas to go to the BSU vs. Utah game.

This was my first time in Las Vegas and it was so fun. The night before the game we went to the pep rally at the Fremont Experience where all the old neon signs are. It was packed with fans, bands, cheerleaders, and dancers. I did make friends with a Utah tuba player, which was nice... Sin City was full of Bronco fans and Utes. We were exchanging either cheers or words with strangers on the street.

We went sight-seeing that night and it was beautiful. We went and saw the fountain at the Bellagio, and went through NY, NY. The next day my brothers and I screened a new TV show and offered our TV watching expertise to an offshoot of Criminal Minds.

Game time: the first quarter and a half was unpleasant. The Broncos could not get moving. I was freaking out. Once the team started scoring it was awesome. The Broncos pulled out the win, and we only started one fight after the game so it a total success.

I love Las Vegas. The palm trees, warm weather, the food, and the lights. I have to go back!

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oooh! that sounds like so much fun! we are so jealous that you got to go to the bowl game!!! what a neat memory! :)