Thursday, February 18, 2010

Golden Gardens Park




Every one had President's Day off and the weather was nice so we went to a park in Ballard that came highly recommended. Golden Gardens Park is right on the Puget Sound with sandy beaches and dunes. It was warm enough to test the water. The kids liked to run to the waves and as soon as it touched them run away! Hayes is still scared of the waves after they knocked him down in Cannon Beach. Madison and Hayes found some little friends to play in the sand with we had a great time getting some sun and beach time.










4 comments:

Aly said...

I seriously cannot believe that 1) It is warm enough to play on the beach and 2) Joe got President's Day off! What kind of medical school is that?! I am just jealous.

Stephanie said...

Jealous. Definitely the word that is coming to mind. We are getting more snow today and I'm scared I'm going to get stabbed to death by one of the lethal icicles hanging above our door!

Take in some sun for me!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I am totally jealous of where you live!! How fun!

Jessie Lewis said...

I need to visit you; it looks beautiful.