Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Opening Day

Joe and I were lucky enough to come by tickets to the Mariner's first home game of the season. We had an awesome time. Safeco Field was sold out (around 50,000 fans). Ken Griffey Jr. was back, and Seattle was thrilled. The game was really good. The Mariner's pulled out a win in the 10th inning with a bunt. Everyone was pretty excited. It was actually sunny, so the retractable roof was off for the day and it felt like real baseball. I don't think I have ever seen an exodus quite like the one leaving the ball park. The streets were packed with people leaving the game. Go Mariner's!









2 comments:

Aly said...

Happy Opening Day! I love going to baseball games.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

How fun!!


Did you color your hair? It looks more red - I LOVE IT!!