Saturday, November 29, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

For Thanksgiving the fam and I traveled to Sandpoint, Idaho to meet assorted family members from my dad's side of the the family at my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Marc's ranch. The ranch is beautiful! I really love that part of Idaho.

Thanksgiving morning we split up into teams and had a treasure hunt. We drove around the extensive trails and roads that cut through the property on John Deere Gators and Suzuki "Scarrys." We had so much fun driving around like maniacs looking for the clues. Pictured left is my team: me, my brother Max, my sister Emily, and my cousin Bryan. We consider ourselves the winners of this challenge!

My brother Mitch in a "Scarry."

Me driving a "Scarry" on the hunt. I think Emily is scared for her life. We opted for the "Scarry over the Gator because it is enclosed and heated!





Emily's driving this times, so not so scary.

1 comment:

Max Vaterlaus said...

Girlfriend... thats hot

we were the champions!

well if you have any more pics (from thanksgiving of me... just send them to me)!

thanks gf