Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Quack-Quacks


Madison, Hayes, and I went for a walk on Sunday along the canal near my parent's house. When we walk we have to stop and look at the horses, look for ducks swimming in the canal, meet any dogs that are also out for a walk and listen to the birds in the trees. Before I had kids I rarely noticed animals, and now in the car I excitedly point out any cows I see because they love it! Kids really do help you notice and appreciate the little things in your surrounding environment. We try to take every opportunity now to be outside and look around!

3 comments:

Aly said...

Its nice to have so much nature so near you guys. Your kids are adorable, as always. Treyton still misses Madison. Hope we can get together soon. What a good mom! When's the next one coming?...

Allison said...

so true! we're all about the animals around here these days too - especially dogs and ducks!

Cam and Josie said...

Hey!!! That is exciting about Seattle! We will definitely have to get together! I can't believe how grown up Madison is-- And Hayes is walking--that is crazy! (I guess it has been a whole year since we've seen you) They are adorable : ) Good luck with the move!