Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girl's Night



















































So it has been forever since I blogged...anything. School has been SO busy. Since my last post my sister Clare and brother Max have both shipped-out to the MTC (on the same day). Before they left Clare and I had a last girl's night and yes we did go to a Boise State-Utah State basketball game. If you had told me that Clare and I would be going to a college basketball game for fun, I would not have believed you. We had a blast even though Utah State won (Clare went to USU so actually she was excited). She ended up sitting next to a guy who loves BSU and he was mad that he got stuck with a USU fan right next to him, until Clare won a BSU shirt and gave it to him. He was so excited and nice after that, it was hilarious.


No comments: