Wednesday, December 1, 2010

*Snow Day*






Hooray! None of us had school today (except Joe). I was going to spend all afternoon reading 15 articles for class tonight and thankfully it is the end of the semester so we don't have to make them up! It has been snowing like crazy here. After Thanksgiving in Sandpoint it feels like it has been snowing almost all day, every day. We had some fun this afternoon making a snowman and playing in the snow. I will not be sad if there is no school tomorrow either.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i NEVER got snow days!!! i think i maybe got one the whole time i was in school. bummer!!! looks like your kids had fun!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! Crazy. It looks like fun, tbough. But fifteen articles?! Was that for the same class? Oh, man. Maybe I should rethink grad school...

Aly said...

That last comment was left by me but someone else had used my computer. Sorry!