Thursday, May 27, 2010


Joe has his last final tomorrow and I have been packing and cleaning so we haven't been up to anything terribly exciting, but here are some highlights.

Madison lost her first tooth, and the other one is practically already in. She was eating some goldfish crackers, it came out, and she totally didn't realize. Joe noticed and asked her where her tooth went, and she had no idea! We think the most likely scenario is that she swallowed it. She already has another loose tooth. She is getting so old!

Joe gave Hayes a haircut and we tried to give him a mohawk, but he did not like it. I thought he looked cute, like Puck from Glee, but apparently this hairstyle was not fancy enough for him and he made us shave it off.

Hayes has also decided he doesn't like to sleep alone. Saturday I went to go get something in my room and found him asleep in my bed with his blankets and stuffed animals. Sunday night Joe found him in Madison's room with his pillow, blankets, and bear. We never even heard any talking or anything. It was pretty funny.







2 comments:

Clare said...

oh hayes looks so freaking cute with his hair like that!
ugh i wish he would have loved it... madison is getting big. good luck joe on your final!

Aly said...

I wish you were here to pack and clean my house for me! Good luck with all of that. Your kids are getting so big! Its fun to see how they look the same, just older. They are adorable. We will have to see you guys when we got out to idaho this year and catch up. maybe the guys can take the kids while we go on another trip!