Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


We really spread Easter out this year. The kids dyed eggs with Grandmas Kristi first during spring break and picked out some Easter clothes. Madison does have a distinctive style and is manipulative and talked my mom into trendy little black dress and a nice pastel dress that is a little more seasonal. Poor Grandma!
On our way back to Seattle from Boise we stopped in Yakima to see Joe's family. We had a nice Easter dinner there and colored some more Easter eggs!
The Easter Bunny indulged us and hid some eggs early for the kids to find.
By actual Easter we were ready to wrap it up. We had brunch between conference sessions, which Madison and Hayes kept calling "Crunch." I made our Blueberry Boy-Bait again and it lived up to its name. I made it the night before and when I went to check on it Sunday morning someone had taken little fistfuls out of the top of it (Hayes, for sure). He just couldn't resist the siren call of the Bait. I made some festive bug cakes with my new pan and they turned out super cute. We had aunt Melissa over for dinner for everyone's favorite: tacos.














2 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

Madison seems like a crack up. I love that picture of her.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Your kids are growing so fast! They're adorable!!